2008年1月26日星期六

Trip to Hua Lian - Day 2`

The morning breaks as I heard my alarm beeped. HS was watching me on the bed already when I woke up. :( She woke up so early for what?

The breakfast as usual was very nice. We had a reading time before the breakfast on the Ren Jian fu bao together with the vens. This is so special - my first time reading Chinese newspaper aloud. The grapes tasted like blueberries, the peas were self-grown by the temple and there are alot of dishes that the ven kept asking us to eat. the sweet potato porridge was so sweet. Cool. Ven saw the newspaper has our ad and they can easily pointed out which ones were us. I was blocked by YW anyway. So surprised that they can see me.

I decided to cycle again. The dog didn't like me :( Last nite it barked at me. Then now it ignored me. We decided to walk to the farm and took alot of photos. HS loves to pose for me to take. I plucked a wild flower for her. She was so happy. Anyway, I have apologised to the flower that I have taken its life. Hopefully it will forgive me.

When we went back to the liu tong chu, I saw HS's favourite hong mao ta. So I went to ask a sister about the price. She told us to wait as shifu may wan to give us discount. In the end, shifu say give us for free. And wanted us to bring one for ven Manko. So, we decided to just share one, and give one to SG temple. But, shifu was so nice and insist that we bring one home each and another one for SG temple. We felt quite pai seh, so we decided to donate to the temple, but shifu say we are students, next time... so we secretly put the $ into the donation box near the main shrine. We still decided to just share one as we are both the only vegetarian at home, and give one to GYG.

The next destination was Tai Ru Ge. We sent shifu to the train station as she is going back to FGS for seminar. We we past Tzu Chi on our way, the tour guide sister say that she will bring us to tour tzu chi if got time, again, HS is grinning from ear to ear! the Tai Ru Ge trip was splendid esp the one that we can go down to the stream. The sis was very excited and went down very fast. Both me and HS was terrified of the steep stone ways, and we were almost hugging each other as support to go down. The sister bought us oranges so that we could eat by the stream. HS sat on a stone and begin eating while I took off my shoes and went into the water. The sister was pointing to HS where are the fishes, and we took quite some time to see them as the color of the fishes were close to the stones. We manage to pick some nice stones for our classmates again. HS got better taste today as wat she pick is better than wat she did yest.

Next, we visit the shrine where the early worker who were met with accident while constructing the park. On the way, the sister also pointed to us which are the newly built underpass, and which are the man-made ones. She is so knowledgeable.

The last site visit destination was Tzu Chi, and I can see that its HS's favourite. We went around noon time, so when we pass by the dinning hall, HS was peeping into the dinning hall and the washing areas for her frens. She was so delighted when she saw a fren from SG. Both of them in union requested me to take photos for them. They were in their own world and HS did not even intro her fren to me! :( Her fren asked us to stay for lunch, it looks like HS wanted so much to stay, but the sister may feel awkward, so HS said that we had a train to catch. I know HS dun wan to make things difficult and is in a dilemma, so I told her fren next time. The fren is so nice, she asked us to walk around while she try to find a shifu which HS dies to meet. Although the "reunion" did not actualise, HS seems contented. The place was so nice, HS said that she is very glad that we could come here coz we came in the name of FGS.

The lunch was at a very nice restaurant. The ambiance makes pple felt very comfortable and @ home. Each of us ordered a rice/noodles. The sister ordered Zua Bing (smthg that look like roti prata) and smelly tofu. As usual, HS ate very very slow though she still can eat alot. But the sister tot she cant so packed the prata-look-alike thing for us to eat on our train. The sister sent us to the train station, and realised that our train is an hour away, she wanted to bring us to other places, but we tot she was already very tired. So we did not accept the offer. Nevertheless, she asked us to wait for her while she buys something for her fren working at Jiaosi Hui Guan. She even bought some for us.

HS has been wanting to know wat's Zhu Tong Mua Chi (Mua Chi in Bamboo), so I brought her to see and try. We wanted to buy, but it needs to be refrigerated. We tried the mua chi ice-cream and bought a new umbrella as ours is spoiled.

Journey back to Jiaosi supposed to be an hour plus, but time flies as we were happily chit-chatting. When we reached Jiaosi, the sister at iaosi Hui Guan already expected us. She even wans to give us some food to bring back GYG, but we said that we already has alot, and that not many pple left in GYG. We walked and shopped for HS's nephew, who also knows me as aunt Joyce. HS is sometimes jealous as her nephew used to like her the most among the few aunties he has.

We carried alot of things including the photocopied books. We were very tired, and the things are very very heavy, so I call for a cab before this stingy HS wan to walk back to take the school bus. In the end HS paid for the cab fare as she said she felt tired with the heavy things too.

Once again, we slept well after a happy though slightly hectic day. :)

没有评论: