2008年1月12日星期六

Thank you

Forgot to type this yesterday.

I went to the Yilan Hospital to see if I can see the doctor. It was too expensive. But a lot of factors enables us to come to this hospital easily. I must thank JL, TJ, HY, TS, YW for continunously asking me to come to hospital and asking HS to persuade me. Next I must thank SY for offering to come along as well. It was really touching esp given our workload. Also YS for providing the map to HS so that we can go easily. Also my eldest "sister" SF for bringing us to the hospital given that she has to waste the $$$ etc for traveling (she just wanted to go to the Jiaoxi). And XH ,Ven RH, YY, and others for showing concern when I return. Last but not least, most importantly, I have to thank HS again for taking good care of me and forsaking her reports to bring me to the hospital.

I didn't see the western doc yesterday for the fees are too high. Somemore, the hospital facilities are not really "ok". I would go back to Singapore and see the docs there. I feel more at ease.

Something that touches HS and me most is that when JL heard that i didn't see the doc becos' of the fees, she even offered to pay for me. I was really touched. JL is really a bodhisattrva. So is HS.

Hereby, I express my most sincere gratitude to all. Thank you. May all pass with flying colors and gain wisdom.

P.S. I am still alive. I think I would continue to be so that I can finish my thesis proposal ,.. .hahaha...

没有评论: