2008年1月15日星期二

Found

Today, I was browsing the face book. I was looking @ the only entry in my university life and was browsing her friends. Then, I found GK again. I was pondering should I add him to my list as well. It was a ambivalence. I added. I hope he would accept me as well.

We had a great time during our university days. It was fun but we didn't end well. To date, I still dunno what happened. Probably it was a quarrel or probably I left the hostel. We didn't speak or contact after that. It was a pity, really a pity that we have to part like that.

Ten years passed, and I think we should be able to face each other again. The feeling would not be the same but I look forward to his favorable reply, even though now, we are acquaintenances, I would be happy too.

No matter how it will turn out to be, I hope he would be well and happy. Just like I am now.

没有评论: