2008年1月5日星期六

Steamboat again

Yesterday, HS and I went to see doctors again. :) We had a great lunch with our fav smelly tofu in a small restaurant. The other dishes were so-so. Only the smelly tofu's chilli impressed me.

Tot that that would be the nicest meal yesterday. But Little moon asked us if we were going to the FGS youth society's gathering since we were "members". I was excited, I grabbed Little Moon and we went to find HS. Luckily HS has the same mindset as I (great minds think alike.. .kekekeke) and we decided to go for the gathering (food.. .food.. food)

As usual, we had a long wait @ the xue-she, but all of us were kinda enjoying ourselves as we had good chat over various issues. The triplets were so funny... esp... JH. YS and HL had a "quarrel" over small matter and YS went quite down after that. Kids.... luckily HS and I kept cheering her up and we brought her to our table for the steamboat dinner.. She began to feel better but ate too little.

the steamboat was good.... but no chilli. CY had to help us to find.. the three dogs were so cute esp JL. JL wore a sweater... like a baby though she was already 90++... in terms of human age.

The triplets wanted to grab me to walk up the mountain. HS didn't want and ask me not to go. As we were "twins", I decided to stay back and wait for the bus while the triplets walked up themselves. The bus driver was so nice, he drove into xue-she. We were happily on the bus and the triplets in the end, also boarded the bus half-way. We had a good laff over the "exercising on diet" thingy, even the bus driver also joined in.

What a nite. But didn't do any homework or report.... kekekeke.. the suffering is coming later after this happiness.

没有评论: