2008年1月20日星期日

Last outing with JL before she goes back

JL is leaving tomorrow. So sad. :(

So we decided to bring her to taipei like a tourist yesterday. SF was our guide. Early morning, JL, HS and I began our journey. We did invite others to join (e.g. TS, YW) but they were not able to. YW was suggesting to go today instead but I feel it is a bit too rush for JL. So three of us started the quest. It was a long journey to Taipei. JL slept very soundly in the bus. She looked like a baby. So cute.

Our MRT trip to the first stop was also very long. JL slept like a log. Luckily, HS didn't. So I managed to point to her the Yuanshan Hotel and Shilin. We reached our first destination early. A mac breakfast brightened our day. JL was asking for french fries early in 10.00 a.m. We had a good laff and told her fries are only served after 10.30 in taiwan.

SF reached and we started our first tour. The place was so romantic, esp the bridge. We took a lot of photos. HS, SF and JL posed for me to take. We got cheated by this artist who claimed he would draw us well. Each of us $300 NT. What the heck! He didn't put his heart to draw. We ended up looking like baby dolls and all had the same facial features. :( So upset. But the gigantic coffee was a consolation to us. We had nice meal and also a lot of games in the old street. We won alot of small things. It is not the gifts that matters. It is the fun we had. I guess we all enjoyed ourselves and the companion. SF was able to shoot first time at the target accurately. :) I am so proud of them cos' I taught them one. Hee... All thanks to AL who taught me how to shoot well when we played the house of dead.

As we spent quite some time in the first destination, we didn't go to the palace museum to see the exhibition. The time was used to buy gift from the souvenir shop. HS and JL were madly shopping. I was a bit bored cos' I had nothing to buy. SF posed for me to take the t-shirt so that we can show to teachers. Thanks to her I had something to do. :D

The stop at shilin was another shopping trip. JL bought a lot of goodies, HS and I bought gifts for our families. :) I think my sis and mum would love the gifts I bought though they were cheap.

101 is our last stop. Not surprisingly, we had NOTHING to buy there except taking photos. SF was really very nice to us. She offered to let us stay @ her place if we miss the bus. Luckily we didn't. But her thought really touched all of us.

We also met a good taxi driver who drove us up to the school in 10 mins (very fast usually we will take 20 mins or so). We all felt unwell but that driver was really helping us so that we won't be too late to reach our hostel. If too late, we would be troubling the sisters to stay up late for us.

Emm, having so much fun, we all fell dead when reached our room. It was a nice saturday.

没有评论: