2008年1月10日星期四

A nice morning sunrise

Today, I woke up on time when my watch beeped once. I felt so happy to see the sunshine. It was quite some time since I saw the sun. The scenery is so nice. I am still alive. this is something to be happy about.

I am thankful to the buddies here who took care of me and showed me concern when I was ill though i am still quite ill: senior MD, HS, SY, XH,JL, TS, SF, HY, DJ, Little Moon, and etc. I know i gave you all nothing but worries.. but i try to recover. :) I am really grateful that my roommates are so nice. JL even gave me a card of Guan yin to wish me well. I was so touched. HS also kept watching me. I felt like a baby. But it is so nice I have such a good Dharma sister. No wonder there are some green-eyed monsters around. But i know the monsters also love me. :) I also love them. I simply love monsters.

Today, I can eat more in the breakfast. :) I am recovering. I think. Tomorrow I will be better.

没有评论: