2008年1月15日星期二

La1 Ba1 Porridge

This morning, we went to distribute the La1 Ba2 Porridge. It was a fun event, I saw my students. They were having exams. I hope they did well. HS saw her cute student too. But that guy was still so shy. :P

We were the last to leave the campus as we attempted to give the porridge floor by floor. But walking back with ven MB was a nice thing. we had a good chat. HS and I decided to buy a better umbrella next time for the one we bought together sucks!

I love the La1 Ba1 Porridge. It was my first time and I really love staying in Guang Yun Guan. We always enjoy the best thing in this world. It is really like the Pureland of Amitabha. What else can we ask for?

Even writing reports is a fun thing. I learnt a lot too. Ven MJ also has the same ideas. Cool. I finally can think alike with venerables.

Everyone is so beautiful, even when they rush for reports. Haha. I have put down. I have done my minimal reports and now, enjoying the joy of helping others to accomplish theirs.

没有评论: