2008年1月14日星期一

de-stress

last evening around 5.00 p.m., hs suddenly asked me if i wanted to accompany her to jiaoxi for a walk and some munching. I was thinking of that earlier... great minds think alike. So we decided to go down for a de-stress.

we met cj, yy, hy and dj in the bus. they are going for dinner as well. We parted each other at the bus stop @ jiaoxi and hs and I began our aimless walk. We tok about a lot of things. dun really understand, we see each other everyday, almost together after we woke up but we still got a lot to talk about. :) I guess this is what they called affinity. we must have cultivate a lot during our past lifes.

we went to eat @ a small shop along the main road. It was quite expensive but the food was good. We watched a nice cartoon too. hahaha.We decided to bring Jiejie SF and the other two sisters to come here and eat. After which, we went to have a drink. HS wanted to buy the "vegetarian chop" for JL but I think JL really loved smelly tofu and so is SY. So we decided to walk to buy the smelly vegetarian tofu.

It was quite an experience to bring the tofu up into the bus. HS was making comments about the smell pretending the tofu was not brought by her and she didn't know me. It was so funny but I was car sick again.

We went separate ways as HS was assigned to find the two princesses. Only princess JL came and we enjoyed our "supper". It was quite a happy evening esp seeing JL felt relieved. She looked stressed these days. I hope I can help her and SY so that they are always happy. And also HS. HS has been very diligent in doing her reports. I was really impressed by what she wrote. Everyone is good in something. I am good in eating. :D

没有评论: