2008年1月20日星期日

Busy Friday

Friday morning, we had a spring cleaning of our BIG BIG balcony. HS and I were under our fav Ven MZ. We cleaned and cleaned. I loved using the hose. I felt like a firewoman. HS and Ven MZ were really putting in enough to clean. We had a sense of accomplishment after the cleaning.

:( but DJ was not feeling well. She wept. I was worried for her. She went upstairs and I followed up after ven MJ asked us to take care of her. I saw her crying and I was worried that her feet were wet. It is easier to catch a cold with cold feet. So I went to my room to get the basin and fill with warm water and rushed back. HY said that I look like a midwife when she saw me rushing here and there. We had a good laugh after DJ went back normal. I hope she is always happy and well. :) She is our "Happy Fruit" (dunno how to spell in English).

After the tiring cleaning, HS brought me to see new physician to see my chest problem. We went to Jiaoxi Huiguan to have a meal and "Pao Zao" first. It was a relaxing bath. I always enjoyed HS's companion and I am glad she enjoyed mine too. We had so much fun with the water. Luckily, the lady didn't find out what we did to the water. :P

The lady was really very kind to us. I am glad that she likes us alot. :) We can always go down without problems. After seeing the physician, we saw smelly tofu and ate. It was awesome. We decided to bring the 3 other sisters to eat next time if we got chance.

The night ended with HS moving into our room. JL was so happy. JL told HS that she has cleaned up the room just for her. We wanted to speak to JL at night before we sleep but she was so late. HS and I fell asleep before she came back. We had a good chat ourselves though.

I started eating the new medicine... very bitter... but ok lah.. I will try to recover before going back home.

没有评论: