2007年12月12日星期三

Ven MM's Departure

Yesterday early afternoon, ven mm has left this place. She went to FGS first before returning to China. :( So sad. She left without bidding goodbye to us yesterday. She has really left an impact in my life, building up my determination to be someone like her, donating her whole self to the sentient beings, be committed in all the duties she does and be hardworking in learning Buddhism.

I am glad that YW and I had a good heart-to-heart talk with her on the night before she left though we only ended our chat around 12 midnight. She gave us a short analysis of our characteristics too. This would help us in changing ourselves for the better. Of course, the more important thing is, she has pointed the way, we must walk the path ourselves. Ven MM is like guanyin, compassionate and wise. She is so caring, I would miss her a lot. I know that, cos' I have started to miss her presence.

Hopefully, she would return soon. And when she returns, I would be a better person and so is YW. But of course, HS's and my wish is to be able to fulfill ven MM's wish. May Buddha and Bodhisattvas aid us in fulfilling that. :)

没有评论: