2007年12月13日星期四

Cleaning the XiangDeng Area

Very glad that I have finally finished cleaning up the XiangDeng Area - my duties were to clean up and tidy up the sutras in the shelf and cupboard. I have started cleaning it with GM last friday. But we didn't complete. Thus, this week, I signed up for xiangdeng duties again to complete the unfinished tasks.

So glad that the team this week is all from our class. The 3 special ones who received "bowls" from me and of course, our long-service XiangDeng SF. A pity that YW was not in the team. Probably if there is another opportunity, may 5 of us who shared the special gifts can be xiangdeng or do other duties together.

I have volunteered to help HS in cleaning up the buddha statue. So excited. This is my first time other than cleaning the small ones in my room in Singapore. Hopefully I would be a help rather than a burden.

My "Da-Ban" is getting better each day. Today, I finally have overcome the pseudo-silent beat. Senior KP didn't comment any mistakes on my Da-Ban. Kekekeke. She has been a good teacher watching us from far and commenting only when she found the things we did were unwholesome. She also doesn't anyhow comment on people. She watched the right timing and the people she comments. She teaches me a lot of things during my duties as a computer room attendant.

没有评论: