2007年12月3日星期一

No lessons - Blurred

sigh. went to lessons this morning. then there was no lesson. HS, ven MJ and I were all waiting in the room in vain. But the time was well spent. We had a heart to heart talk with ven MJ and wrote some articles for her. I think she is really capable and caring. She has demonstrated the Bodhisattva's actions. Hopefully one day I will be like her. More to learn, more to let go, more to forget... ...

The afternoon lesson was canceled too. :( Luckily, HS and I have submitted our $$$ form and done some logistics work. Ven MD said something during the class that strikes my thoughts. I have to ponder deep and practise the walk.

We have decided to go to the NanHua University for the conference in weeks to come. Sigh.... gotta spend more $$$ to travel and food but I think it would be a good experience for us. I was not able to decide but HS has put my name down. So, I will just go and see what i can learn from this conference.

So much on the boring day. Time to get back to my work. Many essays to complete before the term ends. To be a good Bodhisattva's partner, I have to constantly remind HS and YW on the work outstanding and get back to the work without losing focus.

没有评论: