2007年12月17日星期一

饺子恐惧症

today, i have the above mentioned illness. TS and YW asked HS and me to go to help up in the jiaozi making. All of us are tasked to to 1600+ jiaozi. We started from 1 plus and ended around 430 p.m. Boy, me and SY were nearly on the verge of vomiting after the whole event.

Wow.... when i saw the jiaozi during dinner today, I nearly fainted due to my illness. Imagine each of us is allocated with 20 jiaozi-s. I only finished 16. Now I see the point why HS made hers so small. I was laffing at her for being stingy. Mine are gigantic jiaozi. To finish 20, I think I would prefer HS's ones too.

Ven MD and I had a small "argument" over who made the jiaozi which I have selected. She claimed it was her, for it looked normal and the size was normal. I tot it was me becos' i made some of her patterns too. Anyway, it is already in my stomach, who cares? :P

It was a good afternoon to make jiaozis with the aunties and our classmates. But, please don't have it too often. I have to cure my phobia first.

没有评论: