2007年12月30日星期日

Tea time with Ven Prof Dharmajoti

it was a cold morning. We went to the school to have some high tea with Ven Prof Dharmajoti. DJ decorated the table with JL's help. HS and I washed the glasses and brewed the tea. The session was almost like a picnic session when all of us started to munch on the food while Prof started talking. I think he ate the least.

I ate quite a lot of cheezy biscuits; SY drank a lot of tea; JL - dunno what she was doing (blocked by HS); HS also munched quite a lot. Our quiet YW ate the least I think. She was busy writing down what prof said. but i dun understand her notes. :( Cannot even copy from her.

SF also drank quite a lot of tea, also ven MD. As for ven MJ, she was forever the one asking a lot of questions. as for our cutie of singapore, YY was quite helpful, helping to serve tea. But notti her, refused to pass the teapot to me when it was empty. I need to do the refill as I knew which teabags can be reused, which cannot (we mixed the teabags together). So i raised my voice to ask her to pass me the pot. she is forever that kiddy one. sorry if i have scared you, YY but I cannot tell you in public that the teabags' story. DJ had fun playing with the professional camera brought by TS. As for ven MZ, she is the quietest venerable.

It was quite a fun morning. But cold, I heard from pple it is going to drop to 7 degree celcius this week. I think most of us went to take a nap at this time. :( As for me, I have no such blessing. For those who know me well, you know why: if i sleep in afternoon, the consequence is terrible - severe migraine attacks, cannot sleep at nite. I can only envy HS whenever she goes to take a nap.

Well, it is ok. I still had a good short chat with YW and also some buddies online. Another pal is coming to taipei. Emm, hopefully can meet him up. I like an excuse to go taipei again.

没有评论: