2007年12月23日星期日

Nanhua University Trip

We went Nanhua University last fri and got back late yesterday. The trip is very fruitful. I guess all of us gained something or another back from the scholars' presentations.

Yes, HS and I called up Ven. Miaomu to thank her for the parcel she sent. We were so glad to hear her voice and Ven Manke's too. It's a pity that we can't talk to them long. But nevertheless, it was quite special to call them on friday night since sat is the "dong zhi". Just a funny episode: SY was with us, she was enjoying her ice cream and HS and I were walking aimlessly while talking to ven MiaoMu and ven Manke. In the end, HS led us to a big car park. Then I led us to the exit route down hill. We got lost. In the end, we have to ask some students to get back to where we stay. Kekeke.. Lesson learnt: Don't walk when you are talking. :P

It was quite enjoyable though - to get lost. SY was so cute. She is our younger sister. HS and I love her a lot. That night, YS bought the supposedly most delicious smelly tofu to us. She had to return the bike somewhere so we waited for her. We waited, SF and her didn't appear. then we moved out to wait. We waited, venerables appeared but not them. When they finally appeared, we were very relieved but by then, we finished our share of smelly tofu. kekekeke

Our trip back to FGU is not quiet. TS was asking our classmates to share what we have learnt from this trip (she is the "tour organizer" sort). I was not feeling well once again due to my motion sickness. Couldn't sleep in the bus, :( couldn't watch cartoon. But it is still ok to hear the classmates talk about their feelings. Quite enjoyable. But i prefer cartoons :P

Must really thanks HS and SY who have taken care of me in the bus while I was in the motion sickness mode during the to and fro trip. Thank you, sisters! And thanks to YW for giving me the rice juice drink , though i didn't get to drink the cup (due to motion sickness, JL has offered to YW that she will drink it)<- btw, I was thinking to drink half of it, but when JL told me she drank up all for me, I was heartbroken. But i still have to thank her. :( YW, pls buy me rice juice when I am not taking bus, ok? HEEHEE.

没有评论: