2007年12月31日星期一

Last day of the year

well, today hs and i went to see the doc in such a cold weather. it was a fun day. We met a ven (i think sent by buddha to us or sent us to her). After a friendly amitabha by us, she tok to us while walking along the road. She seemed interested with our school, our dept. HS and I started to talk like promoters... she was convinced that she even leave us her address to mail the things to her.

We were so happy. We still have time to buy gifts for our students. :) We got an elmo paper bag for free. :D HS gave to me. So nice of this sister. :) I simply love elmo - cos' it is red.

When we returned to school, we got good news from Dr. Yao that her essays are reduced to 500 each. Can see happiness in HS's and JL's eyes. So happy for them though i have completed my 3000+ essay each. :) It is ok, i take it as a learning process, given the fact that I rewrote them too.

The evening ended with Prof DharmaJoti's lesson. He is such a funny monk. :) I like him... like a father. Dr Yao asked us if we have resolution next year. I have but i dunno if it is going to be fulfilled. But i do hope all others would have their wishes fulfilled.

It is such a cold day. I hope tomorrow will be warmer. WE are so lucky to be @ home, but what about the homeless beings? They must be freezing now. It is not a good way to spend the new year. Hopefully tomorrow would be warmer. :)

没有评论: