2007年12月20日星期四

:(

yes, i am blogging during my english counselling session. the kids are having examinations so I am waiting for them to complete the papers.

today is not a good day for me. first, XH broke down during the morning class. I was quite worried for her as she doesn't seem to be happy these few days. The last I spoke to her was last sunday night when we happily tok about our different groups in FGS. She seemed stressed today. I don't know how to help her. :( luckily ven mj is with her, probably tok to her and she began to speak to us again during the late afternoon lesson. But before the lesson, she rushed off. I hope she would be there when i return to my hostel. if not, hope she will come back after weekend.

Next, is the trip to the hostel to buy some snacks before going to the library. nearly fell off the long stair case. I think my leg is injured once again. Sigh. :( And i didn't get to eat the snacks i bought for I left it in the library, time was running out so i went off for this lesson. Hope HS had enjoyed the snacks but well, probably she doesn't love chocolate as I do, but what to do? there is only chocolate left from the stall. the butter wa spoilt and the boss threw it away when he saw me staring at the brown brown thing. On the trip to the classroom, once again, i nearly tripped over climbing up the stairs. Am i a humpty dumpty? maybe i need to eat more calcium and vit D. hahaha.

The worst thing is, not all the kids arrived to do the exam. Esp the girl who greeted me this noon. She said "see you tonight", but she never appeared. I think they are afriad of the exams thus, they didn't appear. But sad to tell them, when we enjoy christmas party next week, they have to do the exams. Hahahaha... am i being evil? :P Actually, the exams are to help them to know the words from the text so that they can be more familiar during the real exam and I am not here to pull down their marks. if they cannot score, i will give them other means to bring up this mark. Sigh, HS and I were so disheartened everytime we go for these remedial lessons. If they choose not to help themselves, how to help them? Suddenly, tot of the "yi jiao jing"'s words said by the Buddha: I am like a doctor, I diagnosed and prescibed the medicine for the sick, if the sick chooses not to eat, it is not the doctor's fault.

As a "bodhisattrva", i will continue trying to help them, esp those who wish to learn. Hopefully, they will get good results in the final term and most importantly, love english.

没有评论: