2007年11月10日星期六

Tired

I feel very tired these few days. Probably becos' of the flu and cough. And worse still, I spread to others. Really feel very tired. I miss my family badly esp. when I am ill. Luckily, there is still pals like HS, TS around who showed concern frequently. I don't like to bother people, I guess i have to recover soon.

YW passed me a mask saying that it is a gift from YY. I was very happy to receive it - it is a black cute mask but i hope i wont need it. Cos' i want to recover. My eyes are quite painful. Sometimes, I feel like i am going to be blind. and my wounds on the hands are not recovering yet which causes another anxiety to me.

Sigh, what to do? Suddenly I missed the days with AL which we went out every weekends to watch a movie, eat hi-tea, or dinner. Or playing golf with AO in the green or driving range during evenings. But the one i miss most is to lie on the bed with my sis and chat till midnight.

Those were the days. Maybe in future, I would be missing the days I am in the classroom typing this blog and HS besides, browsing other's blogs.

Aren't we supposed to study? What are we doing? Emm, time to get back to study.

1 条评论:

tAtA_tRaSh 说...

hihi...
do take care and recover soon!
rest well, i think that's the most important thing to do when you're having flu....

cheers,
XueLi