2007年11月15日星期四

Sumptuous Lunch

Today, TS, YW, HS, Ven. MZ and I went to Yilan to see different doctors. Actually I just went to buy medicine for my wounds and accompany the three ladies to see the miracle doctor who helped YW to fix back the faulty kneecap allowing her to walk properly.

Emm, the place and the doc is not very impressive. Actually there is some concern with the hygiene problem. I was a bit disgusted when they re-use the towels without replacing with clean washed ones. HS complained about the smelly bed. hahahaha... she is already so dirty and yet, she also cannot stand that place.

We have a sumptuous lunch @ the Di Shui Fang again. Same old dishes.. but YW, HS and I seem to love them as they are. Ven MZ was so cute. I didn't know she can eat so much food. It is really a blessing for us to have lunch with a venerable so freely. TS again showed her cooking skills. She is really worth up to the name of the best helper of our kitchen.

I ate so much this afternoon. Time to fast during dinner. HS went to bath immediately after lesson as she smelt of strong chinese herbal medicine and she was so dirty. Her clothes too. Eek...

Time to see the clothes we washed. Hope they are clean now. Write next time.

P.S. to all concerned, I am back to normal again... cos' i have recovered from my cough and flu. :D Thanks for all the concerns!

没有评论: