2007年11月28日星期三

12 degree celcius

wow... today the weather is so cold and i can't find my fake ears (the ear puffs). HS said she will help me to find later after the lesson. Let's hope we can find them. My student was right. He warned me the temperature is dropping to 12 degree celcius. emm... luckily i heeded his advice.

our hands were so cold. feel like fridge. Emm.. winter is here... boy, we are going to experience the coldness more and more.

Dunno whether my present for AL has reached singapore. Hopefully it reaches him before his bday.

We are counting down the days left for our return to singapore. HS and I will touch down singapore on 27th January 2008. Heard that venerables advised us to go back earlier but too bad, the departure date from taipei cannot be altered. We decided to spend quality time with our families and friends when we return. Emm, please prepare our return. juz joking!

Sigh, a few weeks later, our fav classmate, ven mm is going back to china. So sad! I really would miss her. she is such a nice pal, intelligent and kind. I wish she would be back soon. Hopefully china and taiwan will patch up their relationship then the students can stay longer in either countries. I hope we can spend more quality time with her also.

Time to get my consciousness back to the evening class. Write again next time. Bye.

P.S. to yy, dunno leh. I think the message board does not accept those censored words. hahaha

没有评论: