2007年10月29日星期一

Meeting QF

Yesterday was a tiring day when i went up to taipei to meet QF. Luckily, HS went with me else I would be very bored and sick during the journey.

QF's hair has grown to a very very lengthy stage. She looks like a model now but well, with a slightly big bottom. As usual, she is still very 38 but I do enjoy her company. The world is so small. QF and HS actually knew each other. Not surprising since both were from NTU. I am glad HS doesn't feel funny or awkward. We had a not-so-good tea in a vegetarian restaurant and went to the busy street of taipei. QF was looking for a pair of boots. But she still didn't buy any.

Times flies. I have known QF for 15+ years. It is been a long time yet like yesterday. We drifted apart after our sec days and though we seldom met, the special feeling is still there. We were the best of friends and well, we would still be. Together with SM, probably DL. DL is not so close to me though. :P but for QF's seek, I would consider him as part of us.

I guess, those were the times which you would find really good friends. I am glad I am back to school again. Probably, I didn't have enough of those fun days and coming back to have more. It is not the quantity of friends that matters, it is the quality. I am glad I have found some here.

Sigh.. time to go to study. :( Write next time!

没有评论: