2007年11月18日星期日

Sunday without HS

This is a day to remember. HS went with Ven. MS to do promotion for our school yesterday. I think she is on the way back when I am typing this blog. Cool, she did us proud. She is the first Singaporean Ven MS approached to bring to do promotion for the school. I am really proud of this sister. THREE CHEERS FOR HS!! HIPHIP, HOORAY! x3

When watching her departed with ven MS and our junior, ven. MG and MY told me that I would need to go some other round too. I told them I couldn't cos' of my motion sickness, probably travel is a problem for me. Then they said I would drive. I told them driving is no problem but someone must know the route. haha.

It was fun replacing HS in doing the "xing-tang" duties. Ven. RY gave me chance to "DA-BAN" for two times though I didn't get the chance to sha-ban. Not very good still. I guess I was a bit nervous. Have to improve more. Ven RY also told me the fruits I have cut are not in similar shapes and sizes. I guess, I have to practise to cut more.

Actually, Ven RY is very cute too. She was telling me how she got her "jie-ba" and that hers are the most beautiful. I jokingly told her, probably HS's one is the nicest for she only got 1. Ven RY and I had a very full lunch as we were clearing the fruits, noodles, and soup. have to eat less tonight... else my weight will bounce back. I told TS i can eat more when HS is not around cos' no one is controlling my diet. .haha.. but of cos, once a while is ok. I still like her nagging.. .just like my sister @ home... both are so nagging.

Tonight, CJ, JL and I decided to eat the vegetarian shabu shabu @ jiaoxi. Let me and JL be the guinea pigs before bringing HS to go and eat bah! <- Excuses... just that I can't wait to try it. Also, we need to buy groceries again.. toilet paper is running out in my room... I think we have over-used. :( must start to use the toilet downstairs to save the papers.. hahahahaha

没有评论: