2007年10月17日星期三

Bringing the sick to see doc

yesterday, SF and I brought the injured fellows to see the chinese doc again. YW once again, was the noisiest among the all. She was sobbing and crying that she felt painful. SY was very strong, she was able to withstand the strength of the doc and was only yelling for part of the moment. Of course, our hero of the day was HS. She was forcing to smile whenever my camera shot at her. They are so poor things. When I see them in pain, I feel that what the Ven. MJ was right - we won't be able to understand what they are going through. No one can understand anyone.

I hope to help them in a way or another but YW was really too stubborn, insisting that and this. Eventually, I have to show an angry face to make sure she was obedient - I guess bodhisattva needs to show some fiercy figures to some sentient beings. This makes me think that probably, when guanyin was helping the sentient beings, she may also turn into violent or fierce forms to ensure the beings learn.

The return trip was horrible. The school bus went to Yilan first and then go back to school. I was really at the verge of vomitting. I felt terrible when we were walking up the slope to our dormitory. Gosh, I was trying to puke during this journey. Actually I felt bad, I was supposed to take care of the sickly and in the end, HS was patting my back to see if i was ok. :(

Of course, I got a little "reminder" from ven. MG when i went to sign off our sign-in and out list. :( We didn't know the bus was going to Yilan, if we know it, we would take the cab which enables us to reach earlier.

Well, this once again, tells that there is "if we know earlier". If we all have that ability, we won't be here as such poor sentient beings to be wandering in the six realms of suffering.

Time flies. One month has passed safely. I begin to wonder why I am here again - reconfirming my choice. I guess sometimes, I need to be reminded why I so-called gave up the "bright" career and lifestyle. I like this kind of life - worries are all about simple things - meal, sleep and homework. Hopefully, sooner or later, I would begin to turn more worries and trouble into bodhi. Well, I have finally understood the saying "天下本无事,庸人自擾之”.

没有评论: