2007年10月27日星期六

Jiaoxi's 1/2 day trip

Yesterday, HS and I decided to go to Jiaoxi's wenquan to do some "soaking" in the mineral water and helped some classmates to buy some stuff. I was eager to go as once again i can use my swimming suit. But our poor HS, kekekeke, had problem finding hers. Anyway, we still went. The lady gave us a smaller room this round but the tub is good for two. We were soaking nicely in the water, then we found some hairs... EEK!!!! The hair was long and didn't belong to us. My goodness... Yucks.. but well, we still continued to soak. HS went and played with the scoop spoon (dunno how to call it) and sang in an out-of-tune tune on something. As usual, i was daydreaming...

Bathing was a fun event. We took our turns to bath but as we were both cheeky, we distrubed each other when bathing.

Then, we went walking around the premise of Jiaoxi. We went to Mac to eat fries, went into some shops to see the local food. HS was like a kid while as usual i went out and take a breather.

our conversation at the mac was so heart-warming. We shared our past. Btw, i seldom shared it. I guess we both felt glad to find each other as close bosom friends who have the same wish to attain. Just like my sis and Mag.

I wanted to take the small road to see what it brought us to. HS was accomodating. We went and saw the locals living in not-so-good houses and the kids were playing the primitive games. This makes me remember the days in the kampong even though i was three. I somehow remembered i played with mud before as well.

Eating smelly tofu becomes our common hobby now. though I didn't really like the one selling in jiaoxi but that's the only choice.

The evening ended with the "impromptu" activity we had @ the huiguan. We were having dinner then found out that there was an activity by the FGS youths. Or at least I finally was aware. HS was telling me but I wasn't actually catching her point last time. hahaha. She had quite some fun i guess. For me, I was "accompanying the prince to study". Probably i dont find it interesting to play group games and I feel old.. :~(

As usual, my motion sickness came when I return to school. Fell died on the bed after reaching home.

没有评论: