2008年2月8日星期五

second day of lunar new year

well, i never expect to spend the lunar new year @ FGS being a telephone receptionist. :D what an experience. All the "adults" are out, so I am left alone in the office. I didn't want to drop by today one, but my cousin invited me to his house, i was not really willing to go. There would not be vegetarian food for me. As such, I told my mum I would go to FGS to help out. Somemore, my electricity labelling is not complete yet, I have nightmares since the day I was tasked. kekekeke. I am very touched when ven MK handed me a hongbao. I was stunned and dunno what to say. I would keep the hongbao till I finish my studies. :)

VIC gege went m'sia today. So good. How envy. I think I will have dinner here. :) I have been eating bread and instant noodles. :'( I prefer the food here. HEE! :D

I'm looking forward to tomorrow - i would be seeing my "god-son" and daughter. My sis said ZE has grown up and cuter. I must see if he is as cute as HS's nephew. HS's nephew is very sweet, he recorded a video clip for me to see. Though I didn't finish watching (time and place inappropriate), I would want to watch it again to see his cute act.

time flies, It is already 5 p.m. ++. getting hungry, time to gobble the food on the table. :D

没有评论: