2008年2月25日星期一

Last day in Singapore

Finally, got time to settle down and write my blog.

we ended our last day in singapore by bidding goodbye to FGS venerables. They sent us to the lift and what touches me most is ven mk was really nice to us. The night before, we worked till very late to complete the last task (keys) and HS was asked by ven mk to stay @ my house so that she needed not to travel so late. Ven MM is very nice, she wanted to send HS home but well, we have to obey ven MK. :) The breakfast that our two families had in FGS was sumptous. We had a good time. Ven MK asked my mum not to send me to the airport. Hee, same thoughts that I had. Thanks Ven MK. My mum didn't send me to airport.

VIC gege sent me to the airport. Well, I must say I am blessed this round. Vic Gege specially took leave to send me. CY also wanted to send me to the airport. At first, I wanted CY to send but vic Gege has specially taken leave so he has the priority. I asked him to cancel his leave but he insisted. SM also wanted to send me to the airport. HS's dad also offered his ride. XQ wanted to take leave but I rejected as her leaves are very precious. I am really glad to have such a good fortune and good buddies. Thanks pals!!!

Ven MK and MM also gave us red packets which amounted to quite a lot of money. I have decided to keep the money till I ended my course. :) They will serve as reminders to me to work hard here.

Well, the last day ended when we shopped (window shopping) around the T3. It is quite big, HS was quite lucky to see her friends there and taking the same flight. The air flight was a bit with turbulence but the meal is great. Cool, I hope to take free SIA rides again. :)

That's all.

没有评论: