2008年2月17日星期日

A brief summary of the stay in Singapore

it's been so long since i blogged. I have been busy with the work given by ven mk till last week. Was quite happy that I finished the electricity labelling before the deadline and also other tasks for the FGS. I guess, this makes the trip fulfilling. We are all able to assist FGS and ven mk has trusted HS and I with the complex tasks. She trusted us that we would do them well and good, and we are really glad that we have done them. For HS and I, we want to come back to assist the FGS. :) and yah, we did it - We helped out in the busiest period - Chinese new year and the daily tasks.

Ven MK and I spoke quite a few times these days for the work purpose. She is such an interesting character. I like to speak to her, esp she can give us very interesting thoughts and views. Ven MM too. I loves to hear her funny jokes.

These days enhances my friendship with HS. She loves to bring me to interesting places to munch and walk about during our precious free time. we also went to various buddhist libraries to research on our thesis topics. I brought her wrongly twice to wrong places. It was so funny. We had great laugh. HS said that she is glad that she has me as a confidant, and actually I am glad I have her too. We know each other so well that we can guess what the other wants even without speaking. We have so much in common. Our relationship with Vic and rest also blossomed. I will miss them when I return to Taiwan. We went out frequently almost everyday. XQ is very cute, she still speaks a lot. she was speaking to me until i fall asleep once she came to my house to sleep. Haha, I hope she didn't mind. Luckily XL and XQ would be coming to study this year.

My sister and I had some fights during my stay. She always bullied me and so did I. I still love this sister and she loves me too. I slept some times with her and we had a good laugh when I told her my stay in Taiwan and the funny things that happened. When I slept with my mum, she also had good laugh. My mum loves to sleep with me whenever there is chance. Sis thinks mum adores me most. actually, I think so too :P

Yesterday was a great day spent with my family. We went to Sentosa with our god sister too. It was fun, esp the luge. Hee, I hope next year, we can go again.

ok, that's all for now. time to go back to work. Tata!

没有评论: