2008年2月7日星期四

Happenings in last few days

Time flies.
I have kinda settled back in singapore but soon, I would be leaving it again. Really glad to meet so many friends and buddies since I return. The meeting with GT, SM was great. We have sung out all our hearts and souls. It has been so long I sang so much. The meeting reminds me of our past: when we sang @ katong and sang until sore throat. SM and GT once again tried to remind me some events in the past, sad to say, I have forgotten some of them. :(

The meetup with SY, GH, KF, PET was also nice. They are still the same. But only SY and KF still work in the old company. I wonder how the old men are doing. Hopefully they are still as happy as before.

Meeting with AL was the most recent event. AL is still the same. Still loves to criticize me. I just feel happy to be with him, he is another backstage friend who I can trust and pour watever I want to say.

Somehow, I think GT, SM, SY are also my backstage friends who I can trust and rely upon with when I need help, advice or just grumble.

HS has been bringing me around to taste vegetarian food lately (I am still a new vegetarian - not even 1 year old). I like the food she introduces. Hopefully we can cook as well as those restaurants next time. HS was always so eager to bring me to places and enthusiatic to tell me all about her encounters.

VIC gege also brought us to some new vegetarian places. BTW, I think VIc gege has really changed a lot. He really impressed me till I have ranked him GEGE. I seldom give gege title to pple. He really is a good gege. Looking @ how he treats XQ and XL, I think he is really a nice person. He never tells pple about his changes but through conversations and actions, we notice. This is really a real change with the fact that he doesn't boast around and emphasize. He just does whatever he thinks, change gradually. To me, he is like a teacher: teaching us that changes need not to be drastic and loud, just gradually. It doesn't need appreciation from others too. Cool, I hope he would be happy always. I think I have alot to learn from him.

There are a lot of changes since we moved to the new FGS. Changes prove that permanence is illusional. Teacher WX also becomes more beautiful, less white hairs. Many have matured too. Ven MK has been closer to me than I first know her. She is a good teacher and I am glad i can be at her service.

My nephews came today. They have grown up too. I have aged. :( Soon, I would be like my sisters, in the forties. But I would still be younger than my fat sister. Indeed, my sister grows fatter. I think all my sisters grow fatter, including mag and HS. :D I would be the slimmiest soon!

没有评论: