2007年9月16日星期日

Change in Style

On Friday Evening, Ven. MS has announced to us on the change of style in managing the school. I was really quite disappointed to hear that the restrictions are softened and we have a freedom to choose whether we would like to join the morning puja, evening puja, routine duty work and also wearing the uniform. It is after Master XY has given a talk to us. I guess he must have sensed the unhappiness of many youths in the bachelor class who wish to wear more sexily and openly. Master XY really knows how to read pple's mind. I wonder if he has read my mind too since I was so near to him on that day.

I always tot this would be like the chonglin. Unfortunately, the rules are now lesser. I don't know if i can live up to my own standard given the external environment has changed. Ven MS has said it would all depend on us to impose self-restriction rules. Well, probably she is right. It is just given us a challenge earlier to face more temptations and distrubances in life which we might face later. :(

Last night, I was thinking if I have insisted to go chonglin instead of FGU, it might have been better. But well, we can't turn back time. Maybe it has been sort of arranged to take this step.

I do hope that we can all go thru' this challenge and become the lotuses out of the muddy water. Let's hope all of us can be enlightened and find what we want to find.

没有评论: